Tuesday 8 October 2013

degree course update

Hiya
Just sending my next update on how the course is progressing. I have been continually developing my ideas for the Studio Practice 1, and finding it an interesting journey of discovery. I am heading into the college tomorrow for the mid module tutorials. It will still be mixed media, but not a multi panel as I originally thought. I'll see where the next few days takes me.

There are a couple of my earlier developments for the aids awareness 25th anniversary competition. I'm not too thrilled with these, but I hope that the samples  produced since then will be a good spring board for discussion during the mid module tutorials this week.
I have submitted my contextual essay proposal, and will find out this week if I have the go ahead on that or not.
The graduation plan report is coming long. I've arranged a meeting this afternoon with someone who used to work with the elderly or "third age" within care homes. It's research for part of my report.Got to head to that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment