Tuesday 10 December 2013

update


Hi
OK, I had a conversation about a theorist I wanted to use for my essay. Spoke to David on Friday 6th. Glad I did, now I am forging ahead reading other research on fashion and fasteners.The proposal has  changed a bit, but it will make it a more interesting read, I hope. The deadline for the first draft is due on 20th December. I will be so pleased when I hand that in, it will be such a sense of achievement for me.

Developments for The Emperor's New Clothes brief, is still on-going .I'm working on the transparency of lies with felting and fibres. Here are a couple of my examples.
silk paper made with lead pennies to make circular indents

cob web felting

We are heading to Edinburgh this Friday to see an exhibition at the Dovecot Museum. That should be really interesting.

My Power Point presentation for tomorrow's Creative Futures class is ready . I have hopefully covered all the necessary requirements for that. I'll soon find out. Fingers crossed. Been creating a website page for that using Wix.com. It has been great to be able to personalise a website. I've still got sections to input following a meeting I have this Thursday at the Iris Murdoch Centre at Stirling University. That should be a great meeting to help me push forward with my plans that I set out within my Graduation Plan for working with the "third age" I have put a workshop session page on my website. It will be a great source for advertising my self employment.
 I have tried to upload an image of my website home page, but it wouldn't upload on my blog. I'll ask Paul why tomorrow.
Cheers from
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment