Friday 31 January 2014

Hi there
The feedback from my PDP, up to this point, was good and I am delighted about that.Now have to work towards final promotional materials, leading up to the Exhibition.  I'm also now able to move on with my research for Studio Practice 2, after getting a reasonable grade for The Emperor's New Clothes. I'm very pleased about that.It's a huge personal achievement.
I've also been compiling  my presentation for Contextual to present in class on 7th Feb. I'm heading to London on Monday with the College trip, so had to get that sorted prior to going. I'm not sure how it will be received, but any feedback will be vital and then I'll work towards the assessed presentation.Trying to decide what to leave out of a Pecha Kucha style presentation, and cover relevant points, is a real challenge. But I think it will be a style of presentation that suits me. I tend to talk too much and stray for the point within some presentations. Although, most feedback in the past has been ok.
 I'm still researching buttons for the completion of my essay  the use and function of the humble button I'm enjoying garnering knowledge on a subject that I new very little about prior to this research.
I will update again after London. It will be good to be able to do some primary research for my essay at the V&A Museum.And see inspiring artwork. The trip will be great for keeping the creativity flowing for studio practice 2. Images will be included within my next post.
Bye for now.
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment