Sunday 1 June 2014

exhibition being set up from tomorrow

Hi there
I have completed and attached all the final pieces of wet felting to my spiral of needs. This has  been a real labour of love.The final pieces have taken nearly three weeks to made and attach, but it's been worth every minute. It's been amazing for me to create my intended design solution for my exhibition piece. It's very exciting.
this image shows a lighting experiment prior to completion.

There have been many more sections added to the spiral since this photograph.
I will be finalising the colours for the lighting this week, and adding the sound-scape.Mike is kindly coming back in to the college this Tuesday to help set the colour sequence required on the lighting desk. When the piece is lit with those final colour combinations, then I will be posting a picture.
It will be a busy week for everyone getting ready for the opening on Thursday evening, but I'm sure we'll all get there.
We have to. 
Bye bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment