Wednesday 4 June 2014

Exhibition preview tomorrow

Hi again
Almost the last post with regards to my Studio Practice 2 and the end of year exhibition. The setting up of the lighting sequence yesterday went well. Lights set. Soundscape set, and the last minute bits and pieces to sort for the preview tomorrow at 7pm.

I am really please with the end result. My design has worked,and that is thrilling. A better photograph will be posted showing the total installation.Can't really see the top in this photo.I have indeed hit the fifth level of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, that of self actualisation. This is a special time. One that I will always remember.
 I took this photograph from the top of the spiral, ladder helped ofcourse. It is showing the vilene tubular section, and the polystyrene inside the steel spiral shape that the vilene is secured into. The LED light was also on. I like this photograph, due to it's composition and the angle at which the photograph was taken.
Will post information once the preview opening has taken place. It will be an exciting and interesting evening.
Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment