Tuesday 19 November 2013

Hi there
We find out  about the result of the competition this week. It'll be great for whoever has won. It's amazing that we all had a chance to contribute to Aids Awareness.
I have started  research for the Studio Practice "The Emperor's New Clothes" It's a wide brief and one that I'm looking forward to when I start my developments.
The promotional work that I've been trying to collate is coming on OK. I think. I'll be able to discuss that with Paul tomorrow. I'm finding it a bit frustrating, purely due to my lack of knowledge when it comes to some computer packages. So I'm trying to use what I know. Perhaps this isn't giving me the range of design options, but I have still managed to create possible marketing materials.
The Business Awareness night last Tuesday at Business Enterprise was really helpful and also a good source for networking. I'm heading there again this Wed to the evening that covers marketing, the finance the following week.It's such a great resource, and FREE. I'll try and then transfer any information from that night to my own business promotion.
Extended essay proposal is done for David to hand in this Friday. So, fingers crossed that all's ok with that.
Will be back to post, post feedback so to speak.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment