Sunday 3 November 2013

S.P. 1 - final piece finished

Ello, ello
Since my last post, I've completed my abstract artwork for the Aids Awareness Day brief.
I can't say that the final mixed media turned out exactly as I would have hoped, but I'm pleased with it.The initial thought of a multi panel didn't materialise by the time I had worked through my developments, but loads learned through this one, that's for sure. Loved making the final panel. I got completely engrossed in it, but in many ways, it was kind of a strange journey getting there.

Also Babs from Forth Valley hospital came into the College, to have a  look at our work, find out which area we had envisaged them displayed within the hospital, and took sizes etc. I created my artwork to go onto a specific wall. Fortunately Babs agreed.

Graduation Report was handed in on time( I saved it this time, everywhere, including in the fridge and under the bed). Can't be too careful, following my last post. Power Point presentations also done. They went well, I think. It was great to hear what everyone saw as their future path, once graduated. I hope for promising feedback.

Essay research is on-going and I found another great book in the College library, that'll help with that called "The Fashioned Body" by Joanne Entwistle.  I'll keep going and hope that I can eventually write an essay structured correctly and packed full of critical analysis. I really hope so.
I'll be posting some photos tomorrow. Couple to check out first.

Cheers
Carolyn


 

No comments:

Post a Comment