Tuesday 26 November 2013

time flying by....at speed

Hi
I've been spending quite a lot of time trying to come up with examples of promotional materials that fit my style of work.  Also setting up a website for my work.That's taking me a while to navigate my way around the templates, but I'll get there. I'll show the one or two ideas around the class tomorrow and see what people think. Passed Studio Practice 1....phew, that was a huge relief.
a few of the examples


Have also been formulating my concept for the new brief The Emperor's New Clothes. I was making sure that I thought about this one long and hard. I wanted to have a strong concept. Have written my Personal Learning Plan to hand in tomorrow. I'm going back to using manipulating textiles and plastics. 

I'll get a photograph on my blog after this Friday, when I head to Forth Valley Hospital, for the opening of the Aid Awareness Exhibition. I was thrilled to bits for the people who won in the group. They really deserve it. Great art work. Took my own mixed media panel there yesterday. Didn't take long for Babs and I to hang it. It was a thrill to finally see it on the wall. 
Getting the extended essay feedback this week. Hopefully that will be ok and I can keep moving towards my first draft.  
Bye just now from
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment